As CEO of The Brook Learning Trust, I am delighted that The Ebbsfleet Academy has elected to become a member of our Trust. The overriding ambition of the Trust is to ensure outstanding achievement for all students; raising aspirations and maximising potential.
This will be achieved through:
- Working in partnership and collaboration to drive improvement and transform education
- Improving outcomes for young people through support and challenge
- Setting high expectations to foster excellence and quality in all we do
- Creating inspiring and engaging learning opportunities for all
- Investing in future generations by building high performing individuals and teams
- Driving leading edge practice through promoting creativity and innovation
- Developing opportunities and securing best value
- Consistent high quality performance which enables staff and students to flourish and achieve their potential
- Shaping the educational future and improving the system from within
- Promoting the values of PRIDE.
The Ebbsfleet Academy will be a vibrant, forward looking and friendly community, committed to delivering the highest standards of teaching and learning for its students, whilst at the same time equipping them with the life skills necessary for the world of work or further education.
The Academy will welcome male and female students from the ages of 11-16. It is made up of modern, purpose built, light and airy buildings and is set on its own community campus which includes a Health Centre, Library and Pharmacy and is adjacent to the Manor Primary School.
Chief Executive Officer
The Brook Learning Trust