“At EA6 we will value aspiration, excellence and professionalism. Our students will have high aspirations, excel in their studies and succeed in their chosen profession. Students will leave EA6 with confidence, independence, resilience and integrity, eager to play their part as global citizens.”
If you are an ambitious individual who is willing to work hard, than EA6 could be the sixth form for you. Admissions into EA6 are based on candidates successfully meeting our entry requirements of at least five good passes in GCSE subjects (grade 4 or above), including at least a grade 4 in maths and English. We welcome internal and external applicants equally. Our EA6 open evening will be held on Tuesday 21st November which will include an information session, sixth form taster lessons, a welcome from our Head Boy and Head Girl, and ample time for questions and answers with our leadership team. Applications can be picked up from this date. Applications will close 0n [date to be decided - probably late January], although applicants may be considered after this date in certain situations. Interviews will be held shortly after to determine candidate suitability and curriculum choices, and students will be informed of the outcome shortly after.
We expect our Sixth Formers to work hard, contribute to academy life, and lead by example. Your next stop after completing your studies will be a respected university or a top employer. By electing to study in EA6, you will be ‘Aspiring, Excelling’.
- A nurturing environment with small class sizes and caring, dedicated teachers.
- 1:1 personalised support in preparing you for university and employment.
- Choose the school where you are already part of the community - We know you and you know us.
- Be the pioneers! You have a unique opportunity to shape and develop a new Sixth Form.
- Help to lead our academy. Mentor younger students, act as a co-Tutor, support the Leadership Team.