The Ebbsfleet Academy will provide an outstanding, 21st century education for its students.
“Our ambition is to ensure that all of our students achieve their potential, develop as confident, courteous and capable young people and leave with an education that has fully equipped them to go on to university or the career of their choice.”
Our vision is centred on raising standards for all students, ensuring that the highest of expectations, a consistency in approach and outstanding teaching and learning are the norm for all. Aspiration, achievement and attainment are promoted and celebrated, recognising that each student is an individual, unique and special. As well as achieving the highest qualifications they can, we want all our students to fulfil their potential, academic and personal, sporting and musical, creative and artistic. We want
them to leave school as well rounded, confident young people, with an awareness of the wider world, and a desire and ambition to play an active part in it. The Ebbsfleet Academy insists upon excellent standards of behaviour including dress, and promotes a safe, calm and orderly environment where the focus is on learning. We want our students to enjoy coming to school; it is a place where alongside a disciplined environment there is a strong current of care, encouragement and reward.
The Ebbsfleet Academy will build
an ethos that:
- creates a passion for learning and a belief that we can all achieve our goals and better our futures
- promotes in students a strong culture of achievement, aspiration and ambition for success
- provides a happy, safe and calm environment, that ensures equality of opportunity
- encourages participation and through it self-confidence
- develops independent, determined and self-motivated individuals, ready to learn for themselves
- promotes good manners and respect, honesty and personal responsibility
- celebrates and realises the potential of every student
- uses sport to raise standards and aspirations.