As Principal, I commit the academy to:
- Ensuring, through the provision of the best possible teaching, curriculum and pastoral support, that every child is able to reach his or her full potential.
- Providing a safe and supportive learning environment.
- Listening to and responding to the needs and concerns of students.
- Keeping parents and carers informed and involved in their child’s education.
Ms. A Colwell, Principal
As a parent/carer, I commit myself to:
- Ensuring that my child attends the academy regularly, punctually, in full academy uniform and with all necessary equipment.
- Taking an active interest in my child’s education and supporting him/her with home learning tasks as appropriate.
- Supporting my child by engaging with the academy (e.g. attending parents’ meetings, responding to reports and letters, and keeping the academy informed about matters relating to the education, health and welfare of my child).
- Supporting the academy and its rules, policies and procedures, including the Behaviour Policy.
As a student, I commit myself to:
- Attending the academy every day, punctually and in full academy uniform worn correctly.
- Arriving at lessons on time and with the appropriate equipment.
- Focusing on my studies and working to the best of my ability at all times.
- Completing homework to the best of my ability and handing it in by the deadline.
- Never giving up.
- Showing kindness and respect towards all members of the academy community and the environment.
- Reporting any incidents of bullying to a member of staff.
- Following any instruction given by an adult first time and without complaint.
- Always acting responsibly, sensibly and maturely.
- Acting as an ambassador for our academy.
Click below to translate into your preferred language