The Sims Learning Gateway (SLG) is a fantastic tool that provides secure online access to your school's information anytime, anywhere using a computer or any portable internet device with a web browser.
SIMS Learning Gateway makes it easier for the whole school community to work together to boost your students achievement, providing information to teachers, Parents/Carers and students by enabling live online access to the schools information management system (SIMS).
Parents/Carers can check that their child has arrived in school minutes after registration has been taken. You can also view your child’s academic progress, attendance, reports, achievements and behaviour. This information is in real-time and available 24/7 via secure website that can be accessed via our website. Please find some guides to help you find your way around.
- SIMS Learning Gateway - Click here to login
- SIMS Learning Gateway - Guide for Parents and Carers
- SIMS Learning Gateway - Click here to request help or sign up
Once you have logged in to SLG you MUST update your security question. This will allow you to reset your password if you forget or lose your password.
Please click MY ACCOUNT PAGE and click CHANGE SECURITY QUESTION AND ANSWER as this will allow you to reset your password quickly and easily without waiting for the school to reassign a new password.
- Click the button circled in the image to reset your password.
- Now enter your username with the word hosted\ in front of your username. E.g if your username is svcssmithb you would need to type hosted\svcssmithb.
- Now you will be presented with a screen asking you to enter the answer to your security question you have previously set-up.
Click below to translate into your preferred language