“At EA6 we will value aspiration, excellence and professionalism. Our students will have high aspirations, excel in their studies and succeed in their chosen profession. Students will leave EA6 with confidence, independence, resilience and integrity, eager to play their part as global citizens.”
If you are an ambitious individual who is willing to work hard, then EA6 could be the sixth form for you. Admissions into EA6 are based on candidates successfully meeting our entry requirements of at least five good passes in GCSE subjects (grade 4 or above), including at least a grade 4 in maths and English, and grade 6 or better in the subjects they wish to study. We welcome internal and external applicants equally.
· Friday 30th November for internal candidates
· Friday 31st January for external candidates
Applications received after this date will still be considered if we have spaces available.
Applications may be considered after this date in special circumstances. Interviews will be held shortly after application to determine candidate suitability and curriculum choices, and students will be informed of the outcome shortly thereafter.
We expect our sixth formers to work hard, contribute to academy life, and lead by example. Your next stop after completing your studies will be a respected university or a top employer. By electing to study in EA6, you will be ‘Aspiring, Excelling’.
For existing students, an application for a place at EA6 should be made via the Kent Choices website. All students should have received login details to enable them to do this. Entry is dependent on students meeting our minimum entry requirements as detailed above.
External Application (Within Kent)
If you are an external student currently studying at a Kent school and wish to apply to The Ebbsfleet Academy for a September start, you will need to apply online by visiting the Kent Area Prospectus. All students currently studying at a Kent school will have received login in details.
External Application (Outside Kent)
Any student who is currently attending a school outside of Kent, an independent school or a school which is not based in this country will need to self-register at Kent Choices, in order to complete an application.
- A nurturing environment with small class sizes and caring, dedicated teachers.
- The EA Prospects programme gives you careers advice and support throughout years 12 and 13.
- A small school where you are known and cared for.
- Develop your leadership skills by working with younger students.
- Build your cultural capital through our programme of ‘TEA Talks’ on the world’s big ideas.
- Improve your CV by joining the Duke of Edinburgh’s Awards programme or the National Citizen Service.
- The EA6 Study means you always have a quiet space to focus on your learning, your goals and your future.