Community and Business Partnerships
The Ebbsfleet Academy is committed to nurturing positive and valuable relationships in the local community that will enrich our students and show them the importance of giving back. We know that meaningful experiences with members of the community will inspire and motivate our students by instilling a sense of pride in, and profound respect for, the local area, and we are passionate about ensuring that our students are pro-active in becoming champions of our community.
We cannot do this without the invaluable help, specialist knowledge and skilled input of local professionals and businesses that are willing to work with our wonderful students.
We would love businesses and individuals to get in touch with us if they are interested in benefitting from any of the following opportunities:
- The advertising of your business through sponsoring one of our sports teams
- Passing on your expert industry knowledge by speaking at our Aspire, Excel events for students
- Reducing busy admin and odd-job workloads by engaging student volunteers in your workplace
- Promoting your goods and services by running a stall at the Summer Fete or Christmas Fair
- Developing environmental links in the local community by informing our Community Clean-up
- The chance to enrich and mentor students directly by accommodating shadowing or work experience placements for KS4/5