SIMS Parent App
What is it?
SIMS Parent is used to share the following information regarding your child:
- School report
- Daily attendance
- Daily behaviour and achievement summary
Your child’s school report will be shared electronically with you via SIMS Parent. You will be required to log into SIMS Parent to access this once it has been published.
An essential part of our work together involves forming a strong partnership between students, home and school so that we can best support your child. A key aspect of this partnership is regular communication and as our method of communicating key information to you, we will be using SIMS Parent; an online system accessed either as a website via a link on the school website, or a free downloadable app.
Real-time information on a child’s progress available 24/7
Secure online access to real-time data ensures staff, parents and students are working together to the same goals, reducing the reliance on end of year student reports.
Engage parents in their child’s education
Give parents instant access to their child’s achievement, progress and attendance information and offer a clearer picture of what a child is learning via a homework diary to allow for better support from home.
Register for SIMS Parent App or Login Problems?
Click here to contact SIMS Parent App support. Please note only users with Parent Responsibility can have access to SLG.
Click here to view the Parents/Carers User Guide.
Parent Pay Information
ParentPay is the market leading online payment service for schools and families. Parent Pay provide online payments, income management and dinner money administration for schools, local authorities and caterers.
ParentPay makes collecting money for school items quicker and more efficient. It creates a secure online audit trail that allows schools to provide financial information and access detailed breakdowns quickly and accurately.
ParentPay makes collecting dinner money easy:
- Payments are automated and visible
- Debts and time-consuming administration are reduced
- Payment reminders and alerts are sent directly to parents
- ParentPay increases take-up of free school meals and promotes social inclusion – eligible children are no longer differentiated from other pupils.
You can also accept bookings and payments for:
- Extra-curricular lessons and school activities
- Exam fees
- School trips, plays, productions and events.
ParentPay improves communication and parental engagement:
- You can use ParentPay to send information by text and email about trips, events, meetings, emergency closures and parents’ evenings
- Parents can fill in forms and give consent online
- Alerts, notifications and payment reminders are automated so that parents know when they need to top up.
Parents Evening Booking System Information
By using Parents Evening System parents can choose their own appointment times from any internet connected device. Parents no longer need to rely on their child to make appointments, phone the school or wait to see the teacher.
Ebbsfleet Education for Adults
We have no classes at the moment. If you have interest in a particular subject please contact us.
Please contact us on 01322 623 100 with the class that you are interested in.